The Pros of Probiotics
Good Health Starts With Your Gut
When it comes to health, people often overlook the importance of a healthy digestive system on their overall well being.
Seventy percent of your immune system is in your gut, and if something’s off in there, it can affect every other system in your body.
Probiotics are live microorganisms and considered one of the "good guys" of gut bacteria. They supplement your body's natural gut flora, also known as microbiome, the delicate ecosystem of microorganisms that live inside your digestive tract.
Probiotics, like those found in Kevita Master Brew Pineapple Peach may also help support digestion.
How Probiotics Work
- Probiotics boost your body’s natural microbiome
- Can help breakdown non-digestible components of your diet
- Can overpower “bad” bacteria
- Produce beneficial compounds that can be converted into energy
- Help maintain balance in your digestive system