EnergyView All Recipes
Mango & Veggie Infused Smoothie Bowl w/ Cinnamon Granola
Take your taste-buds on a tropical vacation with this yummy recipe featuring sweet mango and coconut.
For the smoothie bowls
frozen mango chunks
frozen cauliflower rice
8 fl oz
Green Machine Naked Juice
unsweetened almond milk
almond butter, for topping (optional)
For the granola
uncooked Old Fashioned Oats
of sea salt
- Prepare granola by preheating oven to 300 degrees F; line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix together almond butter, avocado oil, and cinnamon until fully combined.
- Stir in oats, sunflower seeds, and sea salt until combined.
- Press granola mixture down onto lined baking sheet to form a large “cookie”, about a half inch thick; bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow granola to cool and break into large chunks.
- Prepare smoothie in a blender by blending frozen mango, avocado, cauliflower rice, Naked Juice, almond milk, flaxseed, and chia seeds together until smooth and creamy.
- Divide smoothie into four bowls and top with granola, a ½ tablespoon of almond butter, and fresh fruit like kiwi, mango, and wild blueberries if desired. Enjoy with a spoon.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.